|Oh yeah so
||[Mar. 13th, 2016|12:14 am]
I'm pretty sure no one but Hanachan reads this, which is why I kinda stopped writing.|
Also because I don't have much to say - my life is a book of boredom.
I guess I can start by saying that 2016 is absolute shit. desolee pour le gros mot, hein.
Non, je plaisante - je ne suis pas de tout desolee :P Va t'en, 2016!
First everyone around me is just stressed and generally unhappy about their life situations.
Then, for me personally all in the past month, there have been...
!. My cavity was not sealed properly 7 or 8 years back and the entire tooth rotted from the inside out. Had to get a crown like an old people. At least it's completely covered by my mutuelle.
2. I got lasik. It hasn't been too long since it was done, but you know. It's 3000 euro and I only get 1100 back from my mutuelle. So I'm short 1900 euro. Also my eyes are still healing so I can't go out so much and I have to wear lame sunglasses all the time, even at night. PLUS the left eye is still really hazy...I hope it's just recicatrised and will be better by Monday. If not...urk. I didn't know what else to do so I covered the sunglasses with children's stickers. And I can't go swimming for over a month :(
Also it's really really friggin creepy that I paid someon 1900 euro to pretty much cut my eye open while I watched with the EYE THEY'RE CUTTING OPEN. Then they burned it and I could smell my eye burning lol
3. After holding out for 2 years, I finally had to transfer money back to the US to keep paying my student loans. With the current exchange rate, 1 euro = almost exactly 1 usd. I lost 30% of the value of my money (about 600 usd) automatically. Plus I'm out the 2000 euro I transfered.
4. I'm preparing my folder for French nationality. They want a little short of 1,000,000 different documents. One of them is my name change papers. When I was 10 days old my parents removed my mother's maiden name from my last name. Anyhow, parents lost the papers, lost the reference number I would need to get a copy of the papers, don't quite know where they had it done, and don't really want to try getting it. Stress. After I get all the papers, I'll need to have official translations done for 6 of them and, from what I understand, French translation agencies charge 70 euro a pop for that nonsense. 420 euros more gone...
5. 2 days after the lasik I had my CTF ANF, the French language test for the nationality. I'm just generally worried I didn't pass because my accent in French is so bad. Hey, I've got a good accent in Japanese and Chinese. What the hell does the world want from me? French vowels! Arrrgh. Oh yeah, if I didn't pass I'll have to do it again in 3 months, which will delay my application greatly and cost another 100 euro.
6. Anyan broke her tooth. The vet said it's fine but I just feel really bad about it. My poor, stinky kitty. I'm sure it's my fault and I'm a terrible mommy.
7. Work. I have a new project at work which I accepted to do cause I was bored. What was I thinking? I have to learn to program in Exalead, starting from scratch. No one outside of my company uses Exalead. Clients are demanding, skill non-transmutable. Too late to back out.
Then, I found out from my spy friend that people I've never met before are saying I'm never at work, and when I am I take 2 hours coffee breaks and am never at my desk. They are saying I would be fired if it were allowed in France. This is..weird...because I probably put in more hours at work, working, than French people do. They just can't understand this because I stay until 9pm, don't take 2 hour lunches, and am busy speaking with the developers in their offices most of the time. French people, in general, are narrow minded idiots. They also spend all their time gossiping because they don't actually do anything at work. They may also be jealous of me cause I'm smart and, according to them, have a great body (they really are idiots with terrible taste in everything)...or...whatever. Their bitchiness reasons don't interest me.
At any rate, I'm not worried about the rumor because no one who's ever actually worked with me would agree. My boss, the developers, and everyone I support are really happy with what I do and know how hard I work. I'm just pissed that I'm not allowed to kick people in the office and tell them their mouths are useless. Allez vous en, work people!
Other than that, I've just had generally huge problems with my direct teammates (not working, incidentially lol) and my manager got annoyed with me for it. But that...well, I hope that soon that will be resolved. I think we finally agree that I'm the only one NOT at fault. Still, I don't wanna deal with this bs. I like wa, man. wa.
8. It's gonna be Trump vs Hillary. They're both dickheads.
So yeah, basically I've spent the past month with various health problems and, what with taxes and unusual expenses and money transfers to pay for my COMPLETELY OVERRATEd ANd OVERPRICEd COLLEGE EdUCATION, I'm poor. I'm even more poor because I have to wait for my mutuelle to remburse me. So...in on month...about 8000 euro poorer. That's pretty friggin impressively dismal. It's probably a good thing I can't see well enough to do stuff... ;_;
Oh yeah, the internetz will tell you "va t'en", "allez vous en", etc means "go away." lol
No. Not quite. It's a bit stronger than that.